Find a clinic near you
COVID-19 immunization clinics are available in communities throughout Island Health. Locations are listed below. Clinic hours and dates of operation may change. Please check back regularly for the most up-to-date information.
Clinics have drop-in availability for:
- First doses (for people aged 12+ ONLY – appointments are required for children receiving their first dose of COVID-19 pediatric vaccine)
- People who are moderately to severely immunocompromised and bring a signed attestation form to the clinic (Learn more about this process here).
Please make an appointment if you have received an invitation via text, email or phone call for your:
- Pediatric (age 5-11) first dose. Clinics for children aged 5 to 11 will be held on an alternate schedule until Dec. 2. Refer to the schedule below for clinics from December 3 onward.
- Second dose
- Third dose
- Booster shot
Appointments are available to anyone five years of age or older. Children and adults must be registered in the Get Vaccinated system in order to make an appointment. Anyone living in Island Health is welcome, including those without personal health numbers and/or people who are not residents of B.C. Book your appointment online at gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated
Make your appointment as convenient as possible:
- To help us avoid clinic congestion please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment.
- Bring your booking confirmation and photo ID
- Please respect the personal space of others inside the clinic.
- Please do not call the clinics or sites directly. Find answers to questions about the vaccine and immunization process on Island Health’s vaccine page, the BC Government’s COVID-19 vaccination website, the BC Centre for Disease Control website and ImmunizeBC section on frequently asked questions.
|Duncan||Cowichan Community Centre. Ages 5 - 11 ONLY||2687 James St||View Map||Ages 5 - 11 ONLY. Starting December 3: Fridays – 11:30 am to 6:20 pm. Saturdays, 9 am to 3:50 pm|
|Galiano Island||Galiano Health Centre||908 Burrill Rd.||View Map||Dec. 15 from 1 - 4:30 p.m.|
|Gold River||Gold River Health Unit||601 Trumpeter Drive||View Map||No clinics scheduled at this time. Please check back|
|Hornby Island||Hornby Island Health Centre||1885 Sollans Road||View Map||Dec. 15 from 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
|Ladysmith||Davis Road Elementary School. For ages 5 - 11 ONLY||444 Parkhill Terrace||View Map||AGES 5-11 ONLY. Starting December 3: Fridays, 11:30 to 6:20 pm. Saturdays, 9 am to 3:50 pm.|
|Langford||Westshore Town Centre. For ages 12+ ONLY||174-2945 Jacklin Road, Victoria||View Map||For ages 12+ ONLY. Wednesday: 10:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. Thursday and Friday: 11:30 a.m. - 6:15 p.m. Saturday: 10:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m. STARTING NOV 30: Tues to Thursday, 11:30 am to 6:20 pm.|
|Langford||Westshore Town Centre. For ages 5 - 11 ONLY||174-2945 Jacklin Road, Victoria||View Map||Ages 5 - 11 ONLY. STARTING DEC 3: Fridays and Saturdays, 11:30 am to 6: 20 pm .|
|Lake Cowichan||Lake Cowichan Health Unit. See details for different times based on age group.||58 W. Cowichan Ave||View Map||By appointment only. For ages 12+: Wednesdays, 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Closed from 12 - 1 p.m. For ages 5-11: Dec. 22, 9:30 am to 3:30 pm|
|Mayne Island||Mayne Island Health Centre||526 Felix Jack Road||View Map||Dec. 8 from 12:30 - 4 p.m. *Please make an appointment online at www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca or call 1-833-838-2323.|
|Nanaimo||Nanaimo North Town Centre. Ages 12+ ONLY||Unit 214 - 4750 Rutherford Road||View Map||Ages 12+ ONLY. Access is through the inside mall entrance only. Open Tuesday - Friday: 12:30 - 7:30 p.m. (closed from 3 - 4 p.m.) Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (closed from 12 - 1 p.m.). STARTING NOV: 29: Mon to Thurs: 11:30 am to 6:20 pm.|
No vaccine is stored at immunization clinics outside of hours of operation.