PLEASE NOTE THAT CLINIC HOURS CAN CHANGE WITH LIMITED NOTICE.
Find a clinic near you
Please go to the clinic noted on your appointment reminder. See full list of Island Health clinics below. Clinic hours and dates of operation may change. Please check back regularly for the most up-to-date information.
Clinics have drop-in availability for:
- First doses (for people aged 12 and older ONLY)
- Those moderately to severely immunocompromised, with a signed attestation form (Learn more here)
Appointments required for:
- Pediatric (age 5-11) doses
- 12+ second doses
- Booster shots
- Third doses
Children and adults must be registered in the Get Vaccinated system in order to make an appointment. Anyone living in Island Health is welcome, including those without personal health numbers and/or people who are not residents of B.C. Book your appointment online at gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated
Make your appointment as convenient as possible:
- Eat something and hydrate before coming to the clinic
- Wear loose clothing, and ensure layers are easy-to-remove
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment
- Bring your booking confirmation and photo ID
- Respect the personal space of others inside the clinic
- Do not call the clinics or sites directly
- Find answers to questions about the vaccine and immunization process on Island Health’s vaccine page, the BC Government’s COVID-19 vaccination website, the BC Centre for Disease Control website and ImmunizeBC section on frequently asked questions.
For information on Whole Community Clinics, visit: https://www.islandhealth.ca/whole-community-vaccine.
|Galiano Island||Galiano Health Centre||908 Burrill Rd.||View Map||12+||See Whole Community Schedule www.islandhealth.ca/learn-about-health/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine/taking-whole-community-approach|
|Hornby Island||Hornby Island Health Centre||1885 Sollans Road||View Map||12+||See Whole Community Schedule www.islandhealth.ca/learn-about-health/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine/taking-whole-community-approach|
|Ladysmith||Davis Road Elementary School||444 Parkhill Terrace||View Map||5-11||No clinics scheduled at this time.|
|Langford||Westshore Town Centre||Unit 174-2945 Jacklin Road, Victoria||View Map||12+||12+ CLINIC: Tues to Thurs. 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m. Access INSIDE the mall - across from Winners/Homesense.|
|Langford||Westshore Town Centre||174-2945 Jacklin Road, Victoria||View Map||5-11||5-11 CLINIC: Fri. & Sat. 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m. Access INSIDE the mall - across from Winners/Homesense.|
|Lake Cowichan||Lake Cowichan Health Unit||58 W. Cowichan Ave||View Map||5-11||No clinics scheduled at this time.|
|Nanaimo||Nanaimo North Town Centre||Unit 214 - 4750 Rutherford Road||View Map||12+||12+ CLINIC: Mon. to Thurs. 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m. Access via INSIDE the mall|
|Nanaimo||Nanaimo North Town Centre||Unit 214 - 4750 Rutherford Road||View Map||5-11||5 -11 CLINIC:Fri. 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m. Sat. & Sun. 9 a.m. to 3:50 p.m. Access via INSIDE the mall.|
|Parksville||Parksville Community Centre||132 Jensen Ave E||View Map||12+||12+ CLINIC: Tues. to Thurs. 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m.|
|Parksville||Parksville Community Centre||132 Jensen Ave E||View Map||5-11||5-11 CLINIC: Fri. 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m. Sat. 9 a.m. to 3:50 p.m.|
No vaccine is stored at immunization clinics outside of hours of operation.