PLEASE NOTE THAT CLINIC HOURS CAN CHANGE WITH LIMITED NOTICE.
Find a clinic near you
Please go to the clinic noted on your appointment reminder. See full list of Island Health clinics below. Clinic hours and dates of operation may change. Please check back regularly for the most up-to-date information.
Clinics have drop-in availability for:
- First doses (for people aged 12 and older ONLY)
- Those moderately to severely immunocompromised, with a signed attestation form (Learn more here)
Appointments required for:
- Pediatric (age 5-11) doses
- 12+ second doses
- Booster shots
- Third doses
Children and adults must be registered in the Get Vaccinated system in order to make an appointment. Anyone living in Island Health is welcome, including those without personal health numbers and/or people who are not residents of B.C. Book your appointment online at gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated
Make your appointment as convenient as possible:
- Eat something and hydrate before coming to the clinic
- Wear loose clothing, and ensure layers are easy-to-remove
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment
- Bring your booking confirmation and photo ID
- Respect the personal space of others inside the clinic
- Do not call the clinics or sites directly
- Find answers to questions about the vaccine and immunization process on Island Health’s vaccine page, the BC Government’s COVID-19 vaccination website, the BC Centre for Disease Control website and ImmunizeBC section on frequently asked questions.
For information on Whole Community Clinics, visit: https://www.islandhealth.ca/whole-community-vaccine.
|Langford||Westshore Town Centre||Unit 174-2945 Jacklin Road, Victoria||View Map||12+||12+ CLINIC: Tues to Thurs. 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m. Access INSIDE the mall - across from Winners/Homesense.|
|Langford||Westshore Town Centre||174-2945 Jacklin Road, Victoria||View Map||5-11||5-11 CLINIC: Fri. & Sat. 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m. Access INSIDE the mall - across from Winners/Homesense.|
|Victoria||Victoria Native Friendship Centre||231 Regina Ave||View Map||All||Ages 5-11: Sat. 9 – 11:50 a.m. Ages 12+: Sat. 1-3 p.m.|
|Saanich||University Heights Mall - upper floor||3980 Shelbourne St, upper level||View Map||12+||12+ CLINIC: Tues. to Thurs. 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m.|
|Saanich||University Heights Mall - Upper Floor||3980 Shelbourne St, upper level||View Map||5-11||5-11 CLINIC: Fri. & Sat. 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m.|
|Campbell River||Tyee Plaza||Unit 1135, 1111 Shoppers Row||View Map||12+||Clinics 12+: Mon to Thurs; 11:30 a.m. - 6:20 p.m. *Sat to Sun, Jan 15-16: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Campbell River||Tyee Plaza||Unit 1135, 1111 Shoppers Row||View Map||5-11||Clinics 5 - 11: Fri., 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m. Sat. & Sun, 9 a.m. to 3:50 p.m. (closing at 3pm Jan 15-16).|
|Port Alberni||Trinity Church||4766 Angus St||View Map||12+||12+ CLINIC: Jan 8 and Jan 22: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Port Alberni||Trinity Church||4766 Angus St||View Map||5-11||5-11 CLINIC: Jan 8 and Jan 22: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Sooke||Seaparc Leisure Complex||2168 Phillips Road||View Map||12+||12+ CLINIC: Tues. to Thurs. 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m. (Closed 3-4 p.m.)|
No vaccine is stored at immunization clinics outside of hours of operation.