PLEASE NOTE THAT CLINIC HOURS CAN CHANGE WITH LIMITED NOTICE.
Find a clinic near you
Please go to the clinic noted on your appointment reminder. See full list of Island Health clinics below. Clinic hours and dates of operation may change. Please check back regularly for the most up-to-date information.
Clinics have drop-in availability for:
- First doses (for people aged 12 and older ONLY)
- Those moderately to severely immunocompromised, with a signed attestation form (Learn more here)
Appointments required for:
- Pediatric (age 5-11) doses
- 12+ second doses
- Booster shots
- Third doses
Children and adults must be registered in the Get Vaccinated system in order to make an appointment. Anyone living in Island Health is welcome, including those without personal health numbers and/or people who are not residents of B.C. Book your appointment online at gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated
Make your appointment as convenient as possible:
- Eat something and hydrate before coming to the clinic
- Wear loose clothing, and ensure layers are easy-to-remove
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment
- Bring your booking confirmation and photo ID
- Respect the personal space of others inside the clinic
- Do not call the clinics or sites directly
- Find answers to questions about the vaccine and immunization process on Island Health’s vaccine page, the BC Government’s COVID-19 vaccination website, the BC Centre for Disease Control website and ImmunizeBC section on frequently asked questions.
For information on Whole Community Clinics, visit: https://www.islandhealth.ca/whole-community-vaccine.
|Ladysmith||Davis Road Elementary School||444 Parkhill Terrace||View Map||5-11||No clinics scheduled at this time.|
|Comox Valley||Florence Filberg Centre||411 Anderton Avenue, Courtenay||View Map||5-11||5-11 Clinic: Jan 15: 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Effective Jan 21, open Friday - Saturday, 11:30 a.m. - 6:20 p.m.|
|Comox Valley||Florence Filberg Centre||411 Anderton Avenue, Courtenay||View Map||12+||12+ Clinic: Open Sat. Jan 14, 11:30a.m. - 6:20p.m. Effective Jan 18th, open Tuesday - Thursday, 11:30 a.m. - 6:20 p.m.|
|Galiano Island||Galiano Health Centre||908 Burrill Rd.||View Map||12+||See Whole Community Schedule www.islandhealth.ca/learn-about-health/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine/taking-whole-community-approach|
|Hornby Island||Hornby Island Health Centre||1885 Sollans Road||View Map||12+||See Whole Community Schedule www.islandhealth.ca/learn-about-health/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine/taking-whole-community-approach|
|Lake Cowichan||Lake Cowichan Health Unit||58 W. Cowichan Ave||View Map||5-11||No clinics scheduled at this time.|
|Sidney||Mary Winspear Centre||2243 Beacon Ave,||View Map||5-11||5-11 CLINIC: Fri & Sat 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m.|
|Sidney||Mary Winspear Centre||2243 Beacon Ave||View Map||12+||12+ CLINIC: Tues. to Thurs 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m.|
|Nanaimo||Nanaimo North Town Centre||Unit 214 - 4750 Rutherford Road||View Map||12+||12+ CLINIC: Mon. to Thurs. 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m. Access via INSIDE the mall|
|Nanaimo||Nanaimo North Town Centre||Unit 214 - 4750 Rutherford Road||View Map||5-11||5 -11 CLINIC:Fri. 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m. Sat. & Sun. 9 a.m. to 3:50 p.m. Access via INSIDE the mall.|
No vaccine is stored at immunization clinics outside of hours of operation.