PLEASE NOTE THAT CLINIC HOURS CAN CHANGE WITH LIMITED NOTICE.
Find a clinic near you
Please go to the clinic noted on your appointment reminder. See full list of Island Health clinics below. Clinic hours and dates of operation may change. Please check back regularly for the most up-to-date information.
Clinics have drop-in availability for:
- First doses (for people aged 12 and older ONLY)
- Those moderately to severely immunocompromised, with a signed attestation form (Learn more here)
Appointments required for:
- Pediatric (age 5-11) doses
- 12+ second doses
- Booster shots
- Third doses
Children and adults must be registered in the Get Vaccinated system in order to make an appointment. Anyone living in Island Health is welcome, including those without personal health numbers and/or people who are not residents of B.C. Book your appointment online at gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated
Make your appointment as convenient as possible:
- Eat something and hydrate before coming to the clinic
- Wear loose clothing, and ensure layers are easy-to-remove
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment
- Bring your booking confirmation and photo ID
- Respect the personal space of others inside the clinic
- Do not call the clinics or sites directly
- Find answers to questions about the vaccine and immunization process on Island Health’s vaccine page, the BC Government’s COVID-19 vaccination website, the BC Centre for Disease Control website and ImmunizeBC section on frequently asked questions.
For information on Whole Community Clinics, visit: https://www.islandhealth.ca/whole-community-vaccine.
|Duncan||Cowichan Community Centre||2687 James St||View Map||5-11||The following clinics are for all ages: Fri. 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m. Sat. 9 a.m. to 3:50 p.m. up to and including Jan 15. After Jan 15, clinics for 5 - 11 year olds continue on Fridays and Saturday 11:30 a.m. - 6:20 p.m.|
|Lake Cowichan||Lake Cowichan Health Unit||58 W. Cowichan Ave||View Map||5-11||No clinics scheduled at this time.|
|Esquimalt||Archie Browning Sports Centre||1151 Esquimalt Rd, Victoria, BC V9A 3N6||View Map||5-11||Open from 11:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. on Friday, Saturday and Sunday|
|Esquimalt||Archie Browning Sports Centre||1151 Esquimalt Rd, Victoria, BC V9A 3N6||View Map||12+||Open from 11:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. on Monday - Thursday|
|Parksville||Parksville Community Centre||132 Jensen Ave E||View Map||12+||12+ CLINIC: Tues. to Thurs. 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m.|
|Parksville||Parksville Community Centre||132 Jensen Ave E||View Map||5-11||5-11 CLINIC: Fri. 11:30 a.m. to 6:20 p.m. Sat. 9 a.m. to 3:50 p.m.|
|Galiano Island||Galiano Health Centre||908 Burrill Rd.||View Map||12+||See Whole Community Schedule www.islandhealth.ca/learn-about-health/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine/taking-whole-community-approach|
|Salt Spring Island||Salt Spring Discovery Centre (South Wing Annex)||120 Rainbow Road||View Map||12+||12+ CLINIC: Tues to Thurs 9 a.m. to 3:50 p.m.|
|Salt Spring Island||Salt Spring Discovery Centre (South Wing Annex)||120 Rainbow Road||View Map||5-11||5-11 CLINIC: 9 a.m. to 3:50 p.m. (closed noon to 1 p.m.)|
|Saturna Island||Saturna Medical Clinic||104 Harris Rd||View Map||12+||See Whole Community Schedule www.islandhealth.ca/learn-about-health/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine/taking-whole-community-approach|
No vaccine is stored at immunization clinics outside of hours of operation.