Find a clinic near you
COVID-19 immunization clinics are available in communities throughout Island Health. Locations are listed below. Clinic hours and dates of operation may change. Please check back regularly for the most up-to-date information.
Clinics have drop-in availability for:
- First doses (for people aged 12+ ONLY – appointments are required for children receiving their first dose of COVID-19 pediatric vaccine)
- People who are moderately to severely immunocompromised and bring a signed attestation form to the clinic (Learn more about this process here).
Please make an appointment if you have received an invitation via text, email or phone call for your:
- Pediatric (age 5-11) first dose. Clinics for children aged 5 to 11 will be held on an alternate schedule until Dec. 2. Refer to the schedule below for clinics from December 3 onward.
- Second dose
- Third dose
- Booster shot
Appointments are available to anyone five years of age or older. Children and adults must be registered in the Get Vaccinated system in order to make an appointment. Anyone living in Island Health is welcome, including those without personal health numbers and/or people who are not residents of B.C. Book your appointment online at gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated
Make your appointment as convenient as possible:
- To help us avoid clinic congestion please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment.
- Bring your booking confirmation and photo ID
- Please respect the personal space of others inside the clinic.
- Please do not call the clinics or sites directly. Find answers to questions about the vaccine and immunization process on Island Health’s vaccine page, the BC Government’s COVID-19 vaccination website, the BC Centre for Disease Control website and ImmunizeBC section on frequently asked questions.
|Nanaimo||Nanaimo North Town Centre. Ages 5 - 11 ONLY||Nanaimo North Town Centre||View Map||Ages 5 -11 ONLY. Starting December 3: Fridays, 11:30 am to 6:20 pm. Saturday & Sunday, 9 am to 3:50 pm AGES 5-11 ONLY|
|Nanaimo||Nanaimo North Town Centre. Ages 12+ ONLY||Unit 214 - 4750 Rutherford Road||View Map||Ages 12+ ONLY. Access is through the inside mall entrance only. Open Tuesday - Friday: 12:30 - 7:30 p.m. (closed from 3 - 4 p.m.) Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. (closed from 12 - 1 p.m.). STARTING NOV: 29: Mon to Thurs: 11:30 am to 6:20 pm.|
|Victoria||University Heights Mall. Ages 5 - 11 ONLY||3980 Shelbourne St, upper level||View Map||Ages 5 - 11 ONLY. STARTING DEC 3: Friday, Fridays and Saturdays: 11:30 am to 6:20 pm|
|Victoria||Victoria Native Friendship Centre||231 Regina Ave||View Map||Open 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month from Oct. 23, 2021-Mar. 31, 2022. Operating hours are 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. closed between 11:50 a.m. -1:00 p.m. for lunch.|
|Victoria||Victoria Health Unit. Ages 5 - 11 ONLY||1947 Cook St||View Map||Ages 5 - 11 ONLY. Starting December 3: Friday, Saturdays and Sundays: 11:30 am to 6:20 pm|
|Victoria||Victoria Health Unit. Ages 12+ ONLY||1947 Cook St||View Map||Ages 12+ ONLY. Starting Nov 29: Mondays, 9 am to 3:45 pm. Tues, Wed Thurs: 11:30 am to 5:20 pm|
|Victoria||University Heights Mall. Ages 12+ ONLY||3980 Shelbourne St, upper level||View Map||Ages 12+ ONLY. Open Tuesday - Saturday, from 11:30 a.m. - 6:15 p.m. STARTING NOV. 30: Tuesday to Thursday, 11:30 am to 6:20 pm.|
|Campbell River||Tyee Plaza. Ages 12+ ONLY||Unit 1135, 1111 Shoppers Row||View Map||AGES 12+ ONLY. Open Wed & Thurs: 9 a.m. - 6:45 p.m. Fri. & Sat.: 9 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. Sun. STARTING NOV. 29: TUES to THURS: 11:30 am to 6:20 pm. to Tues: Closed.|
|Campbell River||Tyee Plaza. Ages 5 - 11 ONLY.||Unit 1135, 1111 Shoppers Row||View Map||AGES 5 - 11 years ONLY. Starting December 3: Fridays – 11:30 to 6:20 pm. Sat. & Sun: 9 am to 3:50 pm|
|Gold River||Gold River Health Unit||601 Trumpeter Drive||View Map||No clinics scheduled at this time. Please check back|
No vaccine is stored at immunization clinics outside of hours of operation.