Find a clinic near you
COVID-19 immunization clinics are available in communities throughout Island Health. Locations are listed below. Clinic hours and dates of operation may change. Please check back regularly for the most up-to-date information.
Clinics have drop-in availability for:
- First doses (for people aged 12+ ONLY – appointments are required for children receiving their first dose of COVID-19 pediatric vaccine)
- People who are moderately to severely immunocompromised and bring a signed attestation form to the clinic (Learn more about this process here).
Please make an appointment if you have received an invitation via text, email or phone call for your:
- Pediatric (age 5-11) first dose. Clinics for children aged 5 to 11 will be held on an alternate schedule until Dec. 2. Refer to the schedule below for clinics from December 3 onward.
- Second dose
- Third dose
- Booster shot
Appointments are available to anyone five years of age or older. Children and adults must be registered in the Get Vaccinated system in order to make an appointment. Anyone living in Island Health is welcome, including those without personal health numbers and/or people who are not residents of B.C. Book your appointment online at gov.bc.ca/getvaccinated
Make your appointment as convenient as possible:
- To help us avoid clinic congestion please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment.
- Bring your booking confirmation and photo ID
- Please respect the personal space of others inside the clinic.
- Please do not call the clinics or sites directly. Find answers to questions about the vaccine and immunization process on Island Health’s vaccine page, the BC Government’s COVID-19 vaccination website, the BC Centre for Disease Control website and ImmunizeBC section on frequently asked questions.
|Bamfield||Bamfield Health Centre||353 Bamfield Rd||View Map||No clinics scheduled at this time. Please check back.|
|Crofton||Crofton Pharmacy||8146 Queen St.||View Map||Dec. 17 from 11:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. By appointment only.|
|Campbell River||Tyee Plaza. Ages 12+ ONLY||Unit 1135, 1111 Shoppers Row||View Map||AGES 12+ ONLY. Open Wed & Thurs: 9 a.m. - 6:45 p.m. Fri. & Sat.: 9 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. Sun. STARTING NOV. 29: TUES to THURS: 11:30 am to 6:20 pm. to Tues: Closed.|
|Campbell River||Tyee Plaza. Ages 5 - 11 ONLY.||Unit 1135, 1111 Shoppers Row||View Map||AGES 5 - 11 years ONLY. Starting December 3: Fridays – 11:30 to 6:20 pm. Sat. & Sun: 9 am to 3:50 pm|
|Chemainus||St. Michael Church||2852-58 Mill St.||View Map||Dec. 3 from 11:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. By appointment only.|
|Comox||COVID-19 Immunization Clinic. Ages 5 - 11 ONLY||2488 Idiens Way||View Map||Ages 5 - 11 ONLY. Starting December3: Fridays – 11:30 to 6:20 p.m. Saturdays – 9 a.m. to 3:50 p.m.|
|Comox Valley||COVID-19 Immunization Clinic. Ages 12+ ONLY||2488 Idiens Way||View Map||Ages 12+ ONLY. Open on Wed & Thurs: 9 a.m. - 6:45 p.m. Fri. & Sat: 9 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. Sun. - Tues: Closed. Starting November 29: MON to WED: 11:30 am to 6:20 pm|
|Cortes Island||Cortes Medical Clinic||983 Beasley Rd, Mansons Landing||View Map||Dec. 2 from 1:15 – 2:45 p.m.|
|Denman Island||Denman Island Health Centre||3351 Piercy Rd||View Map||Dec. 6 from 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.|
|Duncan||Cowichan Community Centre. Ages 12+ ONLY||2687 James St||View Map||Ages 12+ ONLY. Open Sunday – Wednesday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Thursdays 12 - 7 p.m. Closed Fridays and Saturdays. Starting November 30: Tues to Thursday, 11:30 am to 6:20 pm|
No vaccine is stored at immunization clinics outside of hours of operation.